compass values...?

Reaction score
Just updated to the new firmware and did all the steps including IMU calibration what should my compass values be at im getting around 1682 is this normal?

You should get 3 mod values on IMU Calibration screen: 0, 1 and ~1500

Reactions: Slavko
Just updated to the new firmware and did all the steps including IMU calibration what should my compass values be at im getting around 1682 is this normal?
Sounds a bit much to me. Around 1500 is good.

this is a screen shot of my values....if its to high what do I do just do another IMU calibration?
IMG_1186.JPG

this is a screen shot of my values....if its to high what do I do just do another IMU calibration?

No. The IMU calibration is not related to the compass. You should recalibrate your compass after applying new firmware. Please read the link I provided above. It will answer all your questions.

I guess where it was sitting realized it wasn't level I thought I checked it but realized after I had moved it all is good....thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I guess where it was sitting realized it wasn't level I thought I checked it but realized after I had moved it all is good....thanks

Being off level wont effect compass mod value. Proximity to ferrous metal will though. I often see high 1500 low 1600 values on the ground. I take it up into a hover and check again. Mid 1400's is ahat im comfortable with.

Ya I know I had it sitting on the counter and realized there was a large metal ring around the cutting board I had it sitting on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31