Compass glue

That stuff is definitely not your typical silicon bought at the hardware store. My concern is any possible type of reaction that may occur between an electronic component and an adhesive like store bought silicone or such. Hot glue probably wouldn't have a reaction but it would be quite permanent. I guess I'm asking if anyone knows of an electronic safe type of adhesive that can be removed if needed. I should have been clearer with my question

Sent from my SM-G930P using PhantomPilots mobile app

That stuff is definitely not your typical silicon bought at the hardware store. My concern is any possible type of reaction that may occur between an electronic component and an adhesive like store bought silicone or such. Hot glue probably wouldn't have a reaction but it would be quite permanent. I guess I'm asking if anyone knows of an electronic safe type of adhesive that can be removed if needed. I should have been clearer with my question

The factory DJI glue is some really tough stuff I agree. When doing my DBS mod I just used a hot glue gun and all went well, no issues.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Does anyone know of a glue that is equivalent to the white glue DJI uses to secure the compass and other parts in the controller?

Threebond 1530 from Japan
1541994720084.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic