compass errors on newer Phantoms

Reaction score
I see a lot of people having compass errors with the P4.....maybe even the P3s. Some will suggest to stay away from all ferrous metal. Some even suggest to remove all metal from their person. .....watches, belt buckles, keys, etc. Is this really necessary.? I have P1s and I always wear a watch, have keys in pocket with pocket knife and a 9mm on my side. I never have a compass problem. Are the compasses on later Phantoms more sensitive to this?

I have a P3A and I encountered compass errors and not happy with it. I heard P4 as well as Inspire also have it. DJI is not acknowledging it. If you are happy with P1 just stick to it.

I have a new P3A and get the message 5 out of 10 times. I had an earlier P3A and never got the message. I am getting the message in places that I never got them. Something is going on.

Do you think I live in fear?.

I have a bad feeling this topic is going to get out of hand, but here's my two cents worth. I carry a 45 everywhere it is legal to do so. I don't live in fear at all. But I won't die on my knees begging for my life to some thug who would kill me for my tennis shoes! Simple as that!

I have a bad feeling this topic is going to get out of hand, but here's my two cents worth. I carry a 45 everywhere it is legal to do so. I don't live in fear at all. But I won't die on my knees begging for my life to some thug who would kill me for my tennis shoes! Simple as that!
Ya got that right.

Reactions: Great_Lakes

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4