Compass-err

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I don't know what ribbon to check. Everything looks good, but I don't know.

Abnormal compass data. Please restart the Flihgt Controller or reconnect the compass due to the losse connection. if this error continues, please contact your dealer or DJI customer service.

Also, this just showed up after the last update. I had crashed it the week before, but the RC software didn't say anything about it until after I updated.

It happens every time I load the rc software. Its sitting on my wood dinning room table.

Check the cable plugged into the compass, and also the opposing end inside the aircraft. It might help to disconnect/reconnect to make sure it is plugged in securely. Sometimes doing this can help if you have developed a bit of corrosion from in the contacts from exposure to moisture. Lastly, have you had the compass on or near anything metal or near a strong magnetic field like speakers? I messed up my compass sitting it on a box containing a big Sony boombox. It still works but it asks me to calibrate every 2-10 flights. A new compass only costs $19.

The compass is the silver item affixed to one of the landing leg sets.

But why not check, and re-seat as advised, ALL the cables and connections while you're in there?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4