Compass Connectors

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 that is about 2 months old. Had a rough landing which caused the compass to malfunction. Had to order the entire landing gear just to get the two compass connectors that lead from the main part to the cubby holes in the landing gear. I received the new parts but here is where I am at a loss, that is connecting the upper wires to the lower wires. I carefully attempted to attach for 9 hours. All I did was damage the connectors. Ordered another landing gear setup and did the same thing!!!! Guess I am a bufoon. Would someone please tell me how they attach. I would sure appreciate it.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

They don't slide in from the top. They attach from the side of the connector. Been there done that. It is not easy. Send me an email and I will try to take a video of how it is done. [email protected]

I wanted to put the video here but the extension is wrong. MP4 is what I have. Can someone tell me which videos can be used?

Just whipped up this crappy little video which may help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Droneted
Just whipped up this crappy little video which may help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hey thanks. That is much better than the video I sent you. Hard to do with a smart phone when you are 73

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan