Compass Callibration via app

Reaction score
I just updated to the latest Android App on my Galaxy Tab and every time I land my PhV2 I get a pop up that says MC - Compass Calibration Required. I put it on the Assistant Software and recalibrated everything and it is still giving me the same error? Anyone have clue what may be causing this? This just started more or less out of the blue. I also tried with my iPad with the new app and had the same issue. I went to a different area, about 35 miles away, and it calibrated ok the first time, but when I landed and tried to start back flying again I got the same error "MC Compass Calibration Required" I never had this issue and probably only have about 10 flights to date. Anyone have a clue what may be causing this? I posted this earlier in another area then realized I should be in the HELP section. Thanks. :?:

One possibility is that it's because of where you are landing.
If you attempt to launch from a car roof or a manhole cover you would also get that message.

also concrete with steel rebar in it and other underground metal such as pipes and wires can also do that if its happening when you are on the ground. as well as if the ground has a lot of iron minerals in it.

But you should take it inside and while being away from any iron as well as any cell phones plug it in the naza assistant and see what your compass mod values are.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4