Compass calibration/ Warranty denial

Reaction score
Ok, so I've heard many different sides to this story and it has come up again. Can DJI deny a warranty because they have seen there has been no compass calibration? In other words, can that give them an out? Again, I have seen on this forum that they in fact can deny, and have heard others say they rarely do a calibration. I'm just concerned that a non pilot error warranty claim could be denied because they seen it no calibration was done before the flight. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: sonof40
And here is where that one person got the info.
20efe03ceda3cad13434ee956281cbb7.jpg

Ok, so I've heard many different sides to this story and it has come up again. Can DJI deny a warranty because they have seen there has been no compass calibration? In other words, can that give them an out? Again, I have seen on this forum that they in fact can deny, and have heard others say they rarely do a calibration. I'm just concerned that a non pilot error warranty claim could be denied because they seen it no calibration was done before the flight. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

as said

because I person says something... notice the word.. "opinion"...
does not make it so!

why worry? deal with it if it happens, till then fly!!!!

you do NOT need compass each flight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers