Compass calibration fail

Reaction score
I have a new P4pro and have updated the firmware to V 01.02.0304 and the ONLY DJIgo 4 app from playstore but the compass calibration is half way done and asking for the vertical rotation. However it will neither show successful NOR WILL IT CANCEL!

Also, although the camera is working it does not show the camera view on the ipad2Air screen.

Can anyone help please?

I have a new P4pro and have updated the firmware to V 01.02.0304 and the ONLY DJIgo 4 app from playstore but the compass calibration is half way done and asking for the vertical rotation. However it will neither show successful NOR WILL IT CANCEL!

Also, although the camera is working it does not show the camera view on the ipad2Air screen.
Can anyone help please?
It's a bit late now .... but why did you want to recalibrate the compass?
See the top of page 57 in the manual.

Because in MY manual on P51 it says to do it before every new flight location, and P52 before each flight. But then I ALSO can't find how to activate and get on to POI mode. (Or course lock) The others are there, like Tapfly,, Follow me, Waypoints and Tripod. I wonder what I am missing.

Thank you for that. Hadn't realised there was a specific. At least explained why the frustrations were so many! So sorted the calibration by flying and fiddling and is now ok, EXCEPT, still dodgy camera connection. Will take shots and videos but there is no camera view so a hit and miss process. Back in the office and fiddling, updating drone AGAIN and now have flashing camera view heavily pixelated. Gear is all new and has not been crashed. But also my first drone so no experience with this stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4