Comparison DJI P4 and the Xiro Xplorer Vision

Reaction score
I am a newbie to the DJI but I did learn a lot when I previously owned a Xiro Xplorer Vision. Long and short, the first one flew away after 7 hours flight time never to be seen again, the replacement was plagued with issues so I was given a refund.
I must say the footage from the Xiro to my layman's eye is way better than the DJI P4 I currently own, I am flying the P4 out of the box, the app tells me I have the latest firmware. I am not sure how to post video not even sure if I am able to but would like to get other opinions. Is there something I can do to improve the quality?
The other thing I can say in favour of the Xiro is how smooth it is compared to the P4, in "P" mode when the sticks are released the P4 seems to stop harshly compared to the Xiro which was as smooth as silk.

The P4 in "S" mode is untouchable and the instructions and the detail in the App are far better.
Anyone else had experience with the Xiro?

I have tried trimming some footage but seems to be too big, any instruction would be greatly appreciated

I am a newbie to the DJI but I did learn a lot when I previously owned a Xiro Xplorer Vision. Long and short, the first one flew away after 7 hours flight time never to be seen again, the replacement was plagued with issues so I was given a refund.
I must say the footage from the Xiro to my layman's eye is way better than the DJI P4 I currently own, I am flying the P4 out of the box, the app tells me I have the latest firmware. I am not sure how to post video not even sure if I am able to but would like to get other opinions. Is there something I can do to improve the quality?
The other thing I can say in favour of the Xiro is how smooth it is compared to the P4, in "P" mode when the sticks are released the P4 seems to stop harshly compared to the Xiro which was as smooth as silk.

The P4 in "S" mode is untouchable and the instructions and the detail in the App are far better.
Anyone else had experience with the Xiro?

I have tried trimming some footage but seems to be too big, any instruction would be greatly appreciated
x star premium kick xiro butt

come in white also built better than dji

orange army is growing

Reactions: Romenfree

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl