Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Commercial vinyl stickers for your drone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JasonJett, Jul 2, 2016.

1. JasonJett

Hello...I have a commercial vinyl cutter. I can make your aircraft identification stickers and mail them to you. Typical size is about 3" and in any font that I carry on my computer. If anyone is interested please let me know. I will accept just about any payment. I can send an invoice or you can just send me the money via paypal. All orders submitted by 8pm will be made the same day and shipped out the next day via US postal service. If you want faster shipping I can do that for whatever the shipping cost is. I will make these for $5 with free shipping.They will be made out of Oracle 651 outdoor commercial vinyl. All I need from you is your number and the size you want. You can place your order at www.abovegroundphotography.net Thanks you can email me at jason@abovegroundphotography.net with any questions.

#1 JasonJett, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    FlashBuddy likes this.
  2. JasonJett

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. JasonJett

I can print these and get them shipped out quick. Get two stickers for $5 that includes shipping

4. Soulmetzger

Those are pretty cool. Right now I use a standard label maker but these would work nicely!

5. JasonJett

These are commercial Grade vinyl which is pretty cool. I see a lot of people using label makers as well. As long as its marked I think anything works.

Soulmetzger likes this.
  6. JasonJett

I just sent my first order out and have time to make more if you would like them visit the website!