Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information

Commercial Use

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coatham, Mar 30, 2013.

  1. coatham

    Feb 24, 2013
    Likes Received:
    Morning all,

    How are we? Heres one for you, I have had some commercial interest in aerial photos that I have been taking from a shipping company and they would like some more doing of there vessesl. However, I have been told that RC flying with a camera in the UK is ok, but for commercial usage I need a license from the Civil Aviation Authority which seems a right mess on. I just wondered if any other UK flyers have any info?

Similar Threads - Commercial Forum Date
GEOFence at airport hanger? Do I need a 107 for commercial? Rules and Regulations May 17, 2017
Recreational... Commercial... I really hope the FAA addresses this soon... Or, am I off base? Rules and Regulations May 14, 2017
Question regarding Part 107 Temporary License \ Commercial Work Rules and Regulations May 1, 2017
Commercial and Residential real estate photography Phantom 4 Discussion Apr 17, 2017
AirMap.io Distinctions: Commercial vs. Airspace Rules and Regulations Apr 15, 2017