Commercial UAV license

Reaction score
Has anyone taken the pilot test that was effective yesterday? Im curious to know if there are classes or youtube tuturials that take you through the reference material to obtain a license.

Has anyone taken the pilot test that was effective yesterday? Im curious to know if there are classes or youtube tuturials that take you through the reference material to obtain a license.

I think you'll find a wealth of information by browsing through this section for PART 107 information:

Rules and Regulations

My "UAS Operations" e-Book on Amazon.com ($9.95) can be a helpful resource, but you'll also find the Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge (download from FAA free or purchase form book stores or local pilot schools) is a wealth of useful information, especially in the critical areas of charts and weather, which is what trips up most people taking the FAA exam.

Here's the ASA FAA Knowledge Exam test prep book that our future Remote Pilots at my workplace are using for self-study. Free online practice tests are available with purchase of this book. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31