Commercial and Residential real estate photography

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm just about to get my foot in the drone business. And wondered if any other real estate photographers could give me some and ice on pricing. I'm in Houston, Tx and I wondered what could be good fair pricing for say Residential or commercial jobs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

That's something you and only you can determine. It depends on what it costs you to do the job (travel time, preparation such as getting waivers and authorizations, post processing, equipment etc) and then how much you need/want to make an hour.

Never EVER let someone else price you or your product.

Ok cool I thank you so much BigA I really appreciate that. That's kinda what I was gonna do but I didn't want to overcharge or undercharge.

I have struggled with the same question. I am not really trying to make that much money. I would like to pay for the equipment of this fun, but expensive, hobby.

I have struggled with the same question. I am not really trying to make that much money. I would like to pay for the equipment of this fun, but expensive, hobby.

I'm with you man. But it can be very profitable if you learn the business. I've been doing a lot of research in this. Lots of possibilities!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers