Coming On Board From Arizona

Reaction score
I've been here a couple of weeks. Received a P4P two weeks ago. I am gathering the relevant information on the dos and don'ts, and coming to the realization that flying will likely involve having to travel.....to avoid the 5 mile radiuses all around me (two miles from an AFB and sandwiched between hospital heliports). Amassing phone numbers for notifications and trying to avoid the city and county parks that are no-fly. At least the national forests are still open. I'll probably take the 107 exam just for because ,since as an owner of a pilot's license from 1971, the test seems relatively easy.

I want to video and photograph the remote regions of Arizona and Colorado as I travel. 'Course, for the last couple of weeks, we have been having high winds, currently gusts at 36.4 mph.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the Group of Phantom Admirers! I have also just registered and find this forum to be very usefule. I think you will also find lots of interesting information here!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4