Comic Relief

Reaction score
I live in the country, and I occasionally use my P4 to check on some of my animals which are out of sight from the house and barn. So it was this morning that I sent my P4 on a mission to check on a llama which I recently released to the pasture. I knew where I last saw him, but this was out of sight although not far. I also was aware that my wife had been working on Google calendar with the idea of coordinating family events. I was quickly reminded of this when a banner suddenly appeared on my I-phone informing me of a social event scheduled for my wife in town. When I tried to get rid of it, I managed to open a total screen depicting a whole months' worth of various events most of which I had no connection personally. Since I was dependent on my monitor for flying the P4, I seemed to be totally out of luck. I knew where it was but had no idea of its orientation in order to bring it home. The good news is that the RTH command worked perfectly. The bird is back home, and I have turned off all of the notifications on my phone. This event was obviously comical, but I was not laughing at the time.............

I live in the country, and I occasionally use my P4 to check on some of my animals which are out of sight from the house and barn. So it was this morning that I sent my P4 on a mission to check on a llama which I recently released to the pasture. I knew where I last saw him, but this was out of sight although not far. I also was aware that my wife had been working on Google calendar with the idea of coordinating family events. I was quickly reminded of this when a banner suddenly appeared on my I-phone informing me of a social event scheduled for my wife in town. When I tried to get rid of it, I managed to open a total screen depicting a whole months' worth of various events most of which I had no connection personally. Since I was dependent on my monitor for flying the P4, I seemed to be totally out of luck. I knew where it was but had no idea of its orientation in order to bring it home. The good news is that the RTH command worked perfectly. The bird is back home, and I have turned off all of the notifications on my phone. This event was obviously comical, but I was not laughing at the time.............

Good to hear the RTH worked as it should, and you had the home point set.
Events like this do increase the pucker factor a bit, huh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.