Come on pilots, just buy it!!

djsydvicious said:
ccase39 said:
I downloaded ilovecoffies app a couple of days ago. No limits in ground station. You can set a flight plan as far as you want. Other than that it is identical to the vision app. His is also free but he takes donations. I gave him some $ for his coffee habit, he did a good job. I also have FPV Booster app on iPhone with the flight tracker. It works good and has a setting that enables split screen in FPV. 3/4 of the screen is camera view and the other 1/3 is Google map view. I like it but I wish you could lock the map like you can in ground station to keep it from moving around.
I thought ILuvCoffee stopped further development of his app as a result of DJI scrambling the code.

I'm actually using both the Unofficial App (ILuvCoffee) and The Ultimate Vision App.

They both have their pros and cons.

I like having the ability to save and load GS Missions, The Follow Me feature, and a few other pros in the Ultimate App.

I'm sure The Ultimate can do a few things the other can't as a result of it bring based on the DJI SDK. But then again, The Unofficial App uses the underlying DJI code.
I downloaded it day before yesterday so I guess he found a way around the scramble.

ccase39 said:
djsydvicious said:
ccase39 said:
I downloaded ilovecoffies app a couple of days ago. No limits in ground station. You can set a flight plan as far as you want. Other than that it is identical to the vision app. His is also free but he takes donations. I gave him some $ for his coffee habit, he did a good job. I also have FPV Booster app on iPhone with the flight tracker. It works good and has a setting that enables split screen in FPV. 3/4 of the screen is camera view and the other 1/3 is Google map view. I like it but I wish you could lock the map like you can in ground station to keep it from moving around.
I thought ILuvCoffee stopped further development of his app as a result of DJI scrambling the code.

I'm actually using both the Unofficial App (ILuvCoffee) and The Ultimate Vision App.

They both have their pros and cons.

I like having the ability to save and load GS Missions, The Follow Me feature, and a few other pros in the Ultimate App.

I'm sure The Ultimate can do a few things the other can't as a result of it bring based on the DJI SDK. But then again, The Unofficial App uses the underlying DJI code.
I downloaded it day before yesterday so I guess he found a way around the scramble.
I'm almost certain you downloaded the last released version of the Unofficial App which was released before the scramble.

He hasn't released any updates since the scramble. The version you downloaded is what I have also. Let's see if he gets around the scramble to continue development.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj