Come on folks! Post your location.

Reaction score
I would be interesting to see everyone's location in their signatures, but so many members do not reveal it. This would add useful information regarding weather, seasons, flying locations and general comradery. I don't see how anonymity is preserved omitting this information unless you live in a very small town. In that case just give a region or country. Maybe a continent?:p

Last edited:
I agree. Hard to help someone that's asking a question when you have no idea what jurisdictional or consumer rules they fall under.

Like "can the tower refuse my notification of intent to fly?"
Or how much is a used phantom worth?

Well, it's a start :). Just can't see the harm in putting a general location in one's profile and there's plenty of upside to doing so.

to make it on topic, SW UK, now off topic Beeline, I see you use a Nvidia shield K1, do you pack it away with your phantom if so any problems with the magnets inside the back of the K1 affecting the compass or do you carry it separate?

I am in the land of the prince bishops - Durham England

To be on the safe side I carry it separately.

Thanks.
I think I'll do the same as you, I did read on the forum about 1 guy that took the K1 apart and removed the magnets but I don't want to do that with a new tablet

it would make life easier instead of keep asking "where in the world are you ?"
i cant see why its not part of the registration requirements.
also other forums im on require a price and location if you sell something or post gets removed, saves the next 10 questions of "how much and where ?"

Reactions: dirkclod
I never could understand the lack of location either.

Reactions: dirkclod
Exactly! What @robsquad said.
If you will go back 2 years you will see this has been asked I can't count the times Bee.
Is good to know as well as putting what you fly in your signature .
Am glad you brought it up again :)

Reactions: beeline

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20