Combined hardcase and backpack P3P

mkr

Reaction score
Hello

I am looking to buy a bag or case for my P3P. I have it in the box at the moment and it is a bit unpractical.
I do like the features of a hardcase, but i would like to be able to bring it say on a bike (as a backpack)

I have added a picture of the hardcase backpack people ususlly advice to buy, but i actually don't like that.

So do any of you have a suggestion on what i could buy?

It is not 100% necessary to be a hardcase, if you know about a soft backpack which is almost as good.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Attachments

• backpack-bag-phantom-dji-3-case-shoulder-carrying.jpg
    backpack-bag-phantom-dji-3-case-shoulder-carrying.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
That bag actually says in the title why i don't like that kind.

"Turtle Shell"

But what do you like about the bag, mabye i can be turned over.
And how does it look when you wear it?

mkr, I have a list of commonly used backpacks here. I'm sure one of them will fit your needs.

That bag actually says in the title why i don't like that kind.

"Turtle Shell"

But what do you like about the bag, mabye i can be turned over.
And how does it look when you wear it?
I really like it because I know my Phantom is well protected inside and even if something hits the bag the drone stills protected ;)
Comparing with a "normal" school bag for exemple, this one is bigger, right...but if I wear my camping bag, the camping one is even bigger, so this bag don't have an "anormal" size, the phantom fits perfect there with props, cables, radio, ipad, etc.
besides that you can use the bag to put your phantom on top and take off from there ;)
you want me to take a pic wearing the bag?:laughing:

Reactions: Reed L
I really like it because I know my Phantom is well protected inside and even if something hits the bag the drone stills protected ;)
Comparing with a "normal" school bag for exemple, this one is bigger, right...but if I wear my camping bag, the camping one is even bigger, so this bag don't have an "anormal" size, the phantom fits perfect there with props, cables, radio, ipad, etc.
besides that you can use the bag to put your phantom on top and take off from there ;)
you want me to take a pic wearing the bag?:laughing:

That is why i would like something hard case ish.
If you wouldn't mind i would like to see :)

Do you put your ipad in the lid on top of the foam?

The hardshell is nice and for a backpack it's comfortable. And you don't like it because??? You've worn one? or not?

That is why i would like something hard case ish.
If you wouldn't mind i would like to see :)

Do you put your ipad in the lid on top of the foam?
here go go

f93aC97.jpg

it's not me, it's my sister but it's the same thing :D

I put the iPad in the side hole ;)

Reactions: Vaneik
I prefer a soft shell backpack with foam in the inside. I don't like the backpacks with no foam as there is nothing to stop the parts from getting crushed.

My review of the Go professional Case:

rk2069

That actually looks quite nice, but i am unsure of how much it costs, is it 432 Yen or 43200 Yen, cause there is a difference.

here go go

f93aC97.jpg

it's not me, it's my sister but it's the same thing :D

I put the iPad in the side hole ;)

That doesn't look as bad as i had feared. Maybe i should reconsider as it is a cheap but touch option to go with, which will protect the drone well.

tcope

Do you know of any places where i can buy the foam or is it a package with both the foam and backpack?

That looks like good value pack for the money. If you'd like a high quality backpack, look at the Think Tank Helipak, I like it best out of four that I have bought in the last year (one for each drone). Lots of room but not too big to carry on airlines. $200

https://www.amazon.com/Think-Tank-Photo-Airport-Helipak/dp/B00W43XEBI

I also looked at that once but after a while came to the conclusion that it is too expensive for me, it does cost more than $200 in my country, if i am lucky enough to find a place which sells them.
If not, it is for £195 from Amazon UK.

The hardshell is nice and for a backpack it's comfortable. And you don't like it because??? You've worn one? or not?

I have never tried it or even seen one in real life, i just always thought it looked very much like putting on a turtle shield.

I have however seen reviews of it which is generally positive but some say that it can be a little tricky to close the lid because of the antennas on the remote, is that true?

arierep60

You mention a side hole for the iPad, is that cut out in the foam or outside the foam?
And is it a iPad mini or air?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4