Colorado Springs

I got lucky tonight and grabbed the last mavic at the DJI store tonight. Yesterday around lunch the guy said they had a bunch of them lol

I heard they are real popular right now. Someone said a 3 day wait if you ordered from the website directly. Something like that. Good range on them too.

Wouldnt be bad working for a mapping company and having the drone. Seems like a foot in the door op to me! At least a pay raise opportunity eh?!? Ha

The wind is playing havoc with my plans to fly right now. The weekend wind forecast is going back and forth. Might be flying further north.

I have a realtor I met the other week who wants me to teach him how to fly a drone. I just got my spare phantom put back together so it should be up to the task.

Yea, it was just 3 a month wait. Very popular and DJI is struggling to keep up. They seem to be pretty good though.

I wouldn't mind doing a small drone business to work with Realtors and possibly farmers. We'll see what happens.

Yea, it was just 3 a month wait. Very popular and DJI is struggling to keep up. They seem to be pretty good though.

I wouldn't mind doing a small drone business to work with Realtors and possibly farmers. We'll see what happens.
I would be all for that! There are a few ppl who do that now but I hear the demand is huge. I am thinking of it myself

Reactions: mav1
Hey Kyle!! Welcome to our little pilot community.. I'm always looking for people to fly with and new places to fly so you came to the right place.. I'm actually thinking about starting a fb group for Colorado Springs aerial photographers.. the only one I've found is for more serious people. I plan on having a lot of fun with my drone this summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Facebook group sounds like a great idea L3thalB3ard.

Sent from my LG V10 using TapaTalk for Android

Spruce mountain trail head north of Palmer Lake this Sat around 1030 am. Heres the google maps link: Google Maps
Depends on the winds but it looks right now to be favorable. (Little chilly though, 40 for the high) Around 13 mph max.

Reactions: mav1
Hey I'm Jason. I'm on the north end of the Springs by Chapel Hills mall and looking for someone to fly with maybe on weekends
Good to "meet" you Jason. If you haven't already, check out the link to the Colorado Springs UAV Social Club on Facebook. We're a small but pretty active group. You'll find good local info there as well.

Reactions: Shadowline
I don't do Facebook too hostile.. Just looking to get some people together and go fly drone

I don't do Facebook too hostile.. Just looking to get some people together and go fly drone
The Facebook group is closed to members only, but you can request membership, so it's just like-minded drone enthusiasts in the Springs, if that helps. You're more likely to see posts about meet-ups there, just saying. But I think we all follow this thread on PhantomPilots too, so to each his own.

Agent smith, I don't blame you on the fb thing but shoot, I'll just post here when we have meet and you can join us.. we got some cool people in so far

Hi Folks - new to this forum - just wanted to say Hi! I'm up in the Stetson Hills area of town. I'm a noob, and have had my P4 for just a week! Anyone else getting the 107 cert?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers