Color grading plugin for Premiere Pro CC

Reaction score
Which are the best plugins for color grading for Premiere Pro CC Windows? I have located Film convert plugin but unsure about it. Any recommendations from those who have been in video editing and grading for some time? I have been into photography and Timelapse for a long time, video editing is a bit new to me. Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 6P using PhantomPilots mobile app

I really like the lumetri color effect that comes standard with the latest 2017 Premiere Pro CC

Unless you're looking for anything particularly fancy, Lumetri Colour will give you everything you could possibly need.

PP 2017 also offers the ability to grade in HDR mode. Apply the appropriate Log conversion LUT to the clip(s) and add an adjustment layer to do the actual grading in HDR mode. Then, process it using the HEVC (H265) UHD or 4K preset and enable max depth and the MAIN10 profile. The resulting footage (provided you have a TV that supports WIDE COLOR GAMMUT (10-bit) is totally out of this world! I use my 65" 4K LG OLED TV.

I use HEVC UHD preset and set MAIN10, Maximum depth and 40Mb/s with 50Mb/s max.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevMo Photog
PP 2017 also offers the ability to grade in HDR mode. Apply the appropriate Log conversion LUT to the clip(s) and add an adjustment layer to do the actual grading in HDR mode. Then, process it using the HEVC (H265) UHD or 4K preset and enable max depth and the MAIN10 profile. The resulting footage (provided you have a TV that supports WIDE COLOR GAMMUT (10-bit) is totally out of this world! I use my 65" 4K LG OLED TV.

I use HEVC UHD preset and set MAIN10, Maximum depth and 40Mb/s with 50Mb/s max.
Is there a video tutorial or URL that explains what you must said? It is like speaking gibberish to me ;) do much information in what you just said! Is there a place where I can see it step by step? Thanks a lot

Sent from my Nexus 6P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20