Colin Guinn - Video's

Reaction score
I have a friend who is a science teacher. One of his classes just got a Phantom. Does anyone know if the training videos Colin Guinn had or still around? I haven't been able to find them.

Thanks

In YouTube or Google do a search for " DJI Phantom start-up " that could work. Also try searching for "March ES". Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes AFSTFJR
Go to uTub and Type in DJI Phantom Colin Quinn and they are all their. I just cheeked the page and it brought them up. If you have any problems PM me back and I will try to link them to you. Really nice to see the school got into the Phantom. Will be a great class.
lefty8415

Unfortunately, since there were quite a few excellent videos from Colin, most of them have been removed. You used to be able to get access to them from DJI's website as well as on YouTube. After looking and looking, checking every link on the DJI website without finding the videos I'd just recently looked at, I sent an email to DJI asking where they were but never did get a response. Sometime after that I saw Colin was no longer with DJI so I figured that explained the disappearance of his great work.

FASTFJR said:
discv said:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-Q24qWlFIDKclJ4TDhzR2E0Rnc

I see the videos on the web page but I get an error when I try to play them
Seems that DJI have the muscle to get it pulled. Gunslingers site seems still able to display though.

RickF said:
Unfortunately, since there were quite a few excellent videos from Colin, most of them have been removed. You used to be able to get access to them from DJI's website as well as on YouTube. After looking and looking, checking every link on the DJI website without finding the videos I'd just recently looked at, I sent an email to DJI asking where they were but never did get a response. Sometime after that I saw Colin was no longer with DJI so I figured that explained the disappearance of his great work.

Yea, kind of lame. If nothing else Colin had / has some excellent tutorial videos

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj