COA filling service?

Reaction score
Anyone here fly under a COA? I fly a P3P but want to upgrade to the I1 when it comes out with Flir. I'm in search of guidance or a paid service to help me/us file a COA. I found some services to help file a 333 but none for a COA. I don't want to propose this to our department or county till I find out more about a COA.

Let me know if you find a service that you can pay to apply for a COA. I am 333 exempt and trying to file for a COA. Its difficult. I have to get an N number just to start the application, and getting an N number for my P3P seems like its gonna be a challenge.

You need an N number (or commercial registration) to fly under 333 full stop. And commercial registrations have changed recently.

As for the COA process, it is actually pretty simply. It is similar in ways to the 333 request. You tell them what you want, why you want it, why it is safe, and why it should be granted.

N# is simple. It's just a matter of filling out the forms, attaching $5 and sending them in. Easy as pie.

Depending on your needs, the COA could be simple to achieve or not. As Ian pointed out the process isn't difficult.

If you want someone to assist with this type of stuff I've gotten a ton of help from www.aeroworks-academy.thinkific.com I don't know exactly what/if they have for COA filing specifically but Adam Andrews from there is a wealth of information and has the heart of a teacher. In other words he genuinely enjoys sharing his knowledge and expertise with other UAS operators.

N# is simple. It's just a matter of filling out the forms, attaching $5 and sending them in. Easy as pie.

Depending on your needs, the COA could be simple to achieve or not. As Ian pointed out the process isn't difficult.

If you want someone to assist with this type of stuff I've gotten a ton of help from www.aeroworks-academy.thinkific.com I don't know exactly what/if they have for COA filing specifically but Adam Andrews from there is a wealth of information and has the heart of a teacher. In other words he genuinely enjoys sharing his knowledge and expertise with other UAS operators.

Thank you very much! Much Appreciated!

You need an N number (or commercial registration) to fly under 333 full stop. And commercial registrations have changed recently.

As for the COA process, it is actually pretty simply. It is similar in ways to the 333 request. You tell them what you want, why you want it, why it is safe, and why it should be granted.
I am under the impression that in order to obtain a COA I have to first obviously get an N number and then apply for a coa through the online COA application system. I have been told that it takes anywhere from 60 to 90 days to get a coa granted

can you explain what you mean by 333 full stop?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav