CNN Article, "How to reign in drone nightmares".

Reaction score
CNN Article dated yesterday.

I searched forums and didn't see this posted. The author posted some links to a few drones stories, one I hadn't read before.

This simply illustrates, as if further illustration were needed, how paranoid the media and the ignorant public at large CHOOSE to be.

Reactions: jryser
The article was very one sided, sensationalist at its finest.
The author had no balance to his story at all. For what it's worth, I let CNN corporate know, and would encourage other hobbyists to do the same.
There will be rogue operators, no doubt, but they are not the majority. Unfortunately, I am afraid we will all be punished.
Any ideas out there on a way to unify, and demonstrate responsible ownership and operation ?
Would like to hear any ideas.

Reactions: BlackHawk388
Can we all just crawl down to our underground bomb shelters and shut off the outside world forever?

I just can't take it anymore --- drones, ISIS, Trump in the White House, Ashley Madison data extortions --- has the entire planet gone mad?

:oops:

It sure as hell seems to be going that way....even more so these days than in the past 20 years IMO.

It sure as hell seems to be going that way....even more so these days than in the past 20 years IMO.

The Internet is to blame --- it has supplanted religion and TV as the "opiate for the masses" --- instead of using it as a tool for implementing social & economic change to greatly benefit the 99% --- it's being used by the 1% to sedate the sheep while a very small handful of people control the entire world.

Everyone needs to read the NY Times article on Amazon --- this is the future of our society whether we want it or not --- a single ultra-wealthy man controlling 180,000 employees like little ants under his magnifying glass ---- burning you to a crisp if you deviate one iota from his totalitarian set of rules that only exist to make him even richer and more megalomaniacal:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/16/t...g-big-ideas-in-a-bruising-workplace.html?_r=0

Reactions: MDR
Can we all just crawl down to our underground bomb shelters and shut off the outside world forever?

I just can't take it anymore --- drones, ISIS, Trump in the White House, Ashley Madison data extortions --- has the entire planet gone mad?

It's not just gone mad.......it's been there a long time now...it's just shifted focus to some grown ups toys capable of doing what RC fixed wing and helicopters have been doing for at least a couple of generations....without the fuss and scaremongering publicity.

The answer to that would be.....YES

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20