Closer look to gimbal

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I certainly think I saw an HDMI out located there. Which IMO means Lightbridge might actually work!

FedeVision said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvRkUzmZLt0

Yeah it does look like either an HDMI or Display Port. Most likely HDMI. Also I saw another video which showed a vendor specifically saying they used Lightbridge with the Phantom 2 Vision Plus so that would make sense then. Why would he say he used it with it if it didn't work? Though I'm thinking you'd loose the "Vision" functionality as far as stopping and starting video on the fly in the vision app if you used lightbridge with it. In my opinion if you were seriously considering purchasing light bridge you'd be far better served just getting a P2 with H3-3D Gimbal and GoPro Hero 3+ Black edition. You'll get better overall video quality with it at minimum. I don't know how the H3-3D compares to the 3axis gimbal of the P2V+. For me personally I wont be pulling the trigger on either of those two options unless DJI adds on off switch to their new fly safe "feature".

There's an sdcard slot and a USB port. If you look at the videos that had the light bridge attached (don't know if that's a standard feature), you'll see that it's attached with a ribbon cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4