Close Call w/ Helicopter

Reaction score
Was flying with a group of buddies w/ the San Antonio Quadcopter (Drone) Flyers on about 5 acres just west of San Antonio TX when we see this. The helicopter flew directly over us and we all got as low as possible as fast as possible.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: yorlik
It seemed so much closer in real time, I'm glad it wasn't as close as it looked like from the ground

I have been unable to fly during the day behind my house , where I normally take off from ,because the Power Co. is working on the Power lines & the helicopter they have is at tree top level & you never know where it comes from , its just there before you know it .
I have some good video of the worker hanging off the skid platform working on the Line , pilot is very very good , I can tell you that much . Video is on my cell phone , maybe I will put it to youtube & post it .

I have been unable to fly during the day behind my house , where I normally take off from ,because the Power Co. is working on the Power lines & the helicopter they have is at tree top level & you never know where it comes from , its just there before you know it .
I have some good video of the worker hanging off the skid platform working on the Line , pilot is very very good , I can tell you that much . Video is on my cell phone , maybe I will put it to youtube & post it .

Post it, I would like to see that as it sounds interesting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.