Clearly lost the plot?

Reaction score
Hello again,

Has anyone experienced this? I eventually got out the kit and charged the controller. I have an IPAD 2 mini that has no connectivity to the internet, except at home. I also have an Android Tablet (no access to the internet other than being at home) as well as a Android phone which does have connectivity. If I connect up either Android devices ... select the up-to-date DJI Go ... the controller recognises both devices but any of the camera settings is greyed out and cannot be selected. If I connect the IPAD mini 2 .... the DJI App does not allow me to select the P 3 Pro option as my kit and defaults to the Phantom 4 ... and all the camera settings are available.

At this point I have not connect switched on) the aircraft at all and have not updated any firmware.

1. Does the tablet need to have internet connectivity in the field?
2. Does anyone know why the Ios Version of DJI Go defaults to P4 when I have not even turned on the aircraft yet?
3. I have not updated anything yet - will do that tomorrow - but its really odd that when I start the App under Android, the App allows me to select P3 Pro ... bit when the IOS version runs, it does not allow me to select my aircraft and defaults to P4.

Clearly have no idea?

Much obliged.

Rev. Coward

Does the tablet need to have internet connectivity in the field?
No.

Does anyone know why the Ios Version of DJI Go defaults to P4 when I have not even turned on the aircraft yet?
If you turn on the remote controller, Phantom, and start DJI GO (in that order), you should see the proper aircraft in DJI GO. If you still don't see it, then swipe right/left on the aircraft image and select it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4