Clearance hold in Tennessee?

Reaction score
Guys, how long does this process take? Surely waiting more time than the shipper claimed would be a lie. What's the best fix for this discrepancy?

Given your complete, utter lack of detail, I assume you have a shipment being held by customs, and since it's Tennessee, it's FedEx.

Here's a hint. Call them.

Right, so I'm hoping that there's someone on here w current info. Pretty sad that we spend so much money on this and get the run around. I cannot for the life of me figure out why I the customer. Paid DJI for a product. They cannot deliver by est del date maybe we shall ask for refunds and try to find our parts here in the U.S.? Less arse pain?

It's being held so customs can check the contents of the shipment. It's done randomly, and DJI has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: iquadtography
That's funny. I am a pro consumer and nothing I ever ordered in my past has this happened to. Just sayin. I guess Trump was right. Seems everything outside of the actual P3S all the way to the pos device holder they give you is a hassle. But, lest we forget guys that we NEED this stuff.

Relax, instead of making a post here maybe you should have called the carrier FIRST to find out what the hold up is. It happens all the time. It could have been random, something could have looked fishy about the contents. Good have been a random dog sniff.........

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20