Cleaning out my Nvidia K1

Reaction score
I've noticed that some things are "missing" in my DJI GO app, and there's a ton of useless apps just taking up space (& memory?)

Haven't seen a way to uninstall useless stuff. I know that on a PC, if you just delete something, it leaves lots of crap behind. Is it the same with android stuff?

I want to reinstall The DJI Go app & install it again clean. Please tell me how to do that!
Thanks (I hope) :)

Go into Settings. Scroll down until you see apps. Open it and the list of all apps come up. Click on the one you want deleted then click uninstall. I would then plug it into your computer and look at the contents of your memory card. You might find things you want to delete there too.

Thanks (I hope) :)

Nimpo,

Do a factory reset. Once it comes back up, set-up your network and email address only. Immediately go to Playstore and turn off automatic updates. Install DJI Go. Only update things you need to manually. That's what I've done on my Shield and Tab S2. I only use these pads for flying so I don't need anything on there but flight apps. Has worked very well for me.

Jerry

Yes connect to pc after uninstall of go app. Then look for a folder with dji in the name and delete it too.
It contains cached data. Be aware you are getting rid of your old flight logs. I think you can save them to the cloud before you uninstall. But I have never cared to save them myself. So not certain of that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20