Class action lawsuit

Reaction score
We should file a lawsuit against DJI it's change so much since I bought my drone I feel like I've been completely ripped off

Reactions: stulpin300m
Has it changed or the regulations? Does it still fly and work as advertised. Class action towards DJI in China? More details? Doubtful you'll succeed.

we should file a class action law suit against Google, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft because all of their products change so much too.

We should file a lawsuit against DJI it's change so much since I bought my drone I feel like I've been completely ripped off
It's funny how these people stick up for dji so much. There crying about how people fly but now that they have all these nfz there pissed but still defend dji instead of cring about dji.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've changed.... hope no one sues me.
When you buy a product it should work and have the same limitations from the time u buy it. I can see if u bought it today it having all these limitations. They have a good point!! It's like buying a tv that gets all your favorite stations then it updates and doesn't get them anymore. Let's stop worrying about other people's flying habits and focus on dji.

When you buy a product it should work and have the same limitations from the time u buy it. I can see if u bought it today it having all these limitations. They have a good point!! It's like buying a tv that gets all your favorite stations then it updates and doesn't get them anymore. Let's stop worrying about other people's flying habits and focus on dji.

What has changed that does not allow the P3 to function the same?

U have a lot more limitations now and it's only the beginning.

Did anyone sign a contract with the manufacturer stating that the software/FW would never change for the life of the product?

Your cell phone changes over time but it doesn't seem "restrictive". If there is some kind of change in culture or FCC regulations you can bet your bottom dollar your cell phone will autoUpdate to reflect and enforce those same regulations.

Your cable/satellite options can change over time and all of those you have a somewhat "contract" with but things happen. If one network (let's use ABC as example) decides they want more $$ from the provider and the provider does not buy in then guess what... you lose your ability to view that channel even though it was probably on the channel lineup the day you signed up with your provider.

It's no fun having DJI (and others will follow) force the NFZ but if you were in their shoes you'd probably do the same thing to help avoid any future liability suits filed against you for not trying to protect the ignorant from their own actions. Fact of the matter if you really want to get pi$$ed we would all be better off policing our own community and calling out those who insist on doing stupid stuff feeding the public perception of our horrible, terrible, evil drones. There are many things we could be doing (and should have been all along) to help ourselves out but I'm pretty sure DJI is going to probably get a good chuckle out of a lawsuit against them.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Who do I sue? When I bought my 1968 Impala SS I could legally drive 80 MPH on highways, as God, Chevy, and the Constitution intended me to! Now I can't drive over 55 unless I get on the Interstate, then I can only do 65!
My right to happiness, as guaranteed by the Constitution, is being denied.

Reactions: snerd and BigAl07
Who do I sue? When I bought my 1968 Impala SS I could legally drive 80 MPH on highways, as God, Chevy, and the Constitution intended me to! Now I can't drive over 55 unless I get on the Interstate, then I can only do 65!
My right to happiness, as guaranteed by the Constitution, is being denied.
See and that's why this hobby will only get worse because instead of confronting all these new rules and regulations u would rather praise dji. Do you work for them?? You may not mind the new regulations now but down the line there will be some that u hate and that will be because instead of agreeing with all these new rules people need to voice there thoughts to dji before the next set come out. And your car doesn't have limits you could still go 80mph if you like.

I feel you shouldn't have to be forced to update when they want you to. When you buy something you should be able to decide if u want to update.

Reactions: Heep
See and that's why this hobby will only get worse because instead of confronting all these new rules and regulations u would rather praise dji. Do you work for them?? You may not mind the new regulations now but down the line there will be some that u hate and that will be because instead of agreeing with all these new rules people need to voice there thoughts to dji before the next set come out. And your car doesn't have limits you could still go 80mph if you like.

Hey Donald Trump - stop the insanity!
What the hell is wrong with you? Show me one line where I mentioned DJI, let alone defended them?Dude, if you want to be angry - be angry - but do so without making yourself look stupid, it will give you more credibility.

Dump your DJI products and go with 3DR or Yuneec.

Reactions: N017RW
I love my P3P. I don't understand why so many complaints and unhappy sentiments are expressed here, unless your unit is clearly malfunctioning in a basic manner.

All electronic operating systems and software, as well as laws and capabilities regarding any electronic device, change over time. For example, Windows and iOS have changed radically over the years. But you know that!

For you younger folks who don't remember the evoloution of PCs and mobile phones, what makes these so "annoying" is that they're brand new, and the laws and public perceptions haven't caught up yet. Don't forget that these machines not military- or industrial-grade, and yet they are flying in the public air space. As such, they can fall on property or people and do great damage, even if unintended.

So go out and enjoy them. Take great pictures and have fun!

Hey Donald Trump - stop the insanity!
What the hell is wrong with you? Show me one line where I mentioned DJI, let alone defended them?Dude, if you want to be angry - be angry - but do so without making yourself look stupid, it will give you more credibility.

Dump your DJI products and go with 3DR or Yuneec.
Why would I be angry I haven't updated my app. Your the one who looks stupid defending dji. Your the one who had the stupid reply to people just voicing there opinions. What do I need to have more credibility for to chat on a app where people fly drones ?? Really??? Don't get your feelings all emotional dude it's only a conversation where people are saying what they think.

You may not mind the new regulations now but down the line there will be some that u hate and that will be because instead of agreeing with all these new rules people need to voice there thoughts to dji before the next set come out.

Are you upset at the current regulations or the changes DJI has made? I'm still wondering what changes you are saying were made, you've never mentioned these.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnNuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20