Circular Wireless 5.8GHz Heliaxial Antenna

I have a 5 turn IBC Crazy Helical antenna along with the spironets on my p2 and black pearl. I find that my black pearl prefers the helical antenna over the spironet at long range distances. From the forums I have read the IBC crazy helical is the best you can buy. I would suggest getting a helical antenna it will increase your range and video quality. You can purchase the IBC antennas on readymaderc.com, I think my 5 turn was $30 bucks. If you have the budget you could get the 12 turn helical which is roughly $70, the 12 turn will probably exceed the range of the phantom.

dano7602 said:
I have a 5 turn IBC Crazy Helical antenna along with the spironets on my p2 and black pearl. I find that my black pearl prefers the helical antenna over the spironet at long range distances. From the forums I have read the IBC crazy helical is the best you can buy. I would suggest getting a helical antenna it will increase your range and video quality. You can purchase the IBC antennas on readymaderc.com, I think my 5 turn was $30 bucks. If you have the budget you could get the 12 turn helical which is roughly $70, the 12 turn will probably exceed the range of the phantom.

Yes 12 turn can go above 3km with no problem, i got 2km with a 3 turns with my Boscam gear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20