CINEMATIC EDIT TEST - Filmed over 2 years

Reaction score
This took me 2 years to film. Well a couple of flights over the years and finally made a finished edit. I have only tried editing in this style for a couple of months but this is the first one.

Reactions: AllanFG
Boy there are some beautiful shots in there - very, very well done. My only criticism would be the last 30s shot is just a a bit too long to hold my attention. Perhaps, if you have some footage of the sun behind you, so from the reverse direction you can use that initially and then fade into the sunset? But the colour, contrasts and editing are great.

Boy there are some beautiful shots in there - very, very well done. My only criticism would be the last 30s shot is just a a bit too long to hold my attention. Perhaps, if you have some footage of the sun behind you, so from the reverse direction you can use that initially and then fade into the sunset? But the colour, contrasts and editing are great.
Yes I do understand your view it is so hard to fit so much footage into a short 2min video. It gets me that I have to remove some shots. The only issue is if i reversed the view away from the sun then its a totally different film.

I can only show you some of the original shot footage on my first attempt of editing. Maybe the shots you wanted to see are there? I am showing you the youtube video half way through so you see. your welcome to see what I was trying to achieve and thanks your input helps with my future editing.
start at 2.31 to see

Yes I do understand your view it is so hard to fit so much footage into a short 2min video. It gets me that I have to remove some shots. The only issue is if i reversed the view away from the sun then its a totally different film.

I can only show you some of the original shot footage on my first attempt of editing. Maybe the shots you wanted to see are there? I am showing you the youtube video half way through so you see. your welcome to see what I was trying to achieve and thanks your input helps with my future editing.
start at 2.31 to see
I see what you mean, there are no shots with your back to the sun as it were. Ok, then maybe being in some more of the lower ground shots and end with the long shot of the sunset.

I see what you mean, there are no shots with your back to the sun as it were. Ok, then maybe being in some more of the lower ground shots and end with the long shot of the sunset.
The lower shots were in the video I sent you. cant get lower lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj