Cincinnati, Ohio area

Reaction score
I currently have a P2V and P2 I am in the process of setting up. Looking for anyone in the Cincinnati area that would like to meet up for flying... Thanks - Ron :D

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442364561.727217.jpg

Glad to see other's near here I live in Middeltown and expect to take delivery this week of my P3P, I'm an avid pgotographer and very excited to ssay the least.
The Rock

Nicevideo I like it different view for sure than anything I've got from the ground lol cant wait to get my P3P out of the box I'm in the processs of moving and will just have to wait lol
thanks The Rock better known as Randall

I'm in Greensburg, IN, about an hour from Cincinnati with a P3A.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I live in Mason , I fly at Ciutan park that's just around the corner from Me , Nothing special, Huge area close to home , Actually I just got my drown back from the shop a wk ago it's been 4 months since I have flown a shop in Dayton gave me the run around for 3 month and they could not tell me what was wrong with my drone , The drone could not connect with the controller for some reason .So I picked it up from them and I sent it in to DJI and I got it back In about 11 days no charge I just updated the firmware everything seems fine after all that time , Just waiting on the weather

Last edited:
I live in Mason , I fly at Ciutan park that's just around the corner from Me , Nothing special, Huge area close to home , Actually I just got my drown back from the shop a wk ago it's been 4 months since I have flown a shop in Dayton gave me the run around for 3 month and they could not tell me what was wrong with my drone , The drone could not connect with the controller for some reason .So I picked it up from them and I sent it in to DJI and I got it back In about 11 days no charge I just updated the firmware everything seems fine after all that time , Just waiting on the weather

Awesome!! we will have to go flying sometime!!! I took mine up after it snowed last year to get a shot of the winter weather, really cool. but I am waiting on spring!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj