christmas miracle

Reaction score
so I ordered a p2 non vision for xmas and on the day a p2 vision plus arrived!!!! I cant believe they got my order mixed up and I was only charged the price of a p2 non vision should I return it or keep it as its a more expensive model?

Maybe keep it all boxed for a few days.... incase anyone notices and asks for it back (alll though I doubt they will)
Crhsitmas miraclle indeed :] In Australia it costs an extrs $7-800 AUD.....

If you do hear from them... don't send anything back unless DJI offers to pay for it... You should not have to spend a penny... To be honest I would probably say "what are u talking about.... i got a non vision" hehe :]

king156 said:
so I ordered a p2 non vision for xmas and on the day a p2 vision plus arrived!!!! I cant believe they got my order mixed up and I was only charged the price of a p2 non vision should I return it or keep it as its a more expensive model?

A no brainer. Enjoy your miracle. You must have been a good boy!

yeah that's what I was thinking :) few questions I was thinking I was getting the p2 non vision with works on 2.4ghz so I got a 5.8ghz fpv is that compatible with the p2 vision plus. What does the vision plus run on 2.4ghz or 5.8ghz?

The R/C TX is 5.8 and wifi for FPV is 2.4

king156 said:
so I cant use my 5.8ghz fpv setup in the vision plus?

What equipment have you got ?
As I said 5.8 is the R/C and the FPV is 2.4

I got immersion 600mw 5.8ghz and a monitor for it and some tlv 700 camera but there not going to be compatible now. So what sort of range does the vision plus geton 5.8ghz surly not as good os 2.4ghz? and what the wifi fpv rnage like as good as an imeersion 5.8ghz 600mw ?

king156 said:
I got immersion 600mw 5.8ghz and a monitor for it and some tlv 700 camera but there not going to be compatible now. So what sort of range does the vision plus geton 5.8ghz surly not as good os 2.4ghz? and what the wifi fpv rnage like as good as an imeersion 5.8ghz 600mw ?

The phantom and Range extender can only go at a max 100mw... so your 600mw should be heaps better... not sure how you go about replacing the parts/if its possible as I have not done it before...

Ask in the FPV sub forum... they should be able to tell you whats possble

king156 said:

That equipment is not compatible with the p2v+....but at this point I wouldn't fly that bird, I would contact the seller (today!) and let them know their error...ethics goes both ways and you'll be happier if the transaction is fully transparent...you may end up with your original order and then your fpv equipment again becomes relevant...

king156 said:

Send it back, the feelgood factor will be tremendous!

Who knows the seller would have all his profits for December wiped out by his mistake,
imagine how good he will feel as well as you!

king156 said:
I guess I'd notify the vendor of their mistake. Seems like the right thing to do.

perhaps so or I could sell my fpv equipment as youse this bird muahahaha. But it would be the right thing to do so I think I will probably contact them.

king156 said:
should I return it or keep it as its a more expensive model?

If it was any other company I'd say "do the right thing and return it" but in the case of DJI they are probably right this moment working on a way to actively screw us all with some faulty software release then blame us for flying our drones upside down. So ya... I'd say keep it! Nice to see a Phantom owner get a break now and again.

It's nice to know there are three honest people on this forum.

For the others, KARMA.

;-)

Merry Christmas, may it's message not be lost on you next year

Send it back for a FULL refund (P2V+ Price) Then buy yourself a P2 and keep the change, lol

If they scanned the P2 but sent you the plus....what if you have a problem within the return period? You need to do what's right. Maybe if you state the mistake and are being honest, they will give you a discount to keep what you have and have it recorded as such. If you choose to be dishonest, I could care less about your situation.

I would let them know of the error. They will probably just say ok just keep what you have. This way you will have a clear mindset. It will cost them more to process it and do all the paper work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20