Christmas Eve In Amory Mississippi

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The member flying this is a member here .The guy he found was threatening to kill his family .
Why I don't have issues flying here ;)
And the Rest Of The Story .

Why I don't have issues flying here ;)

WOW - very cool video especially the IR one, good on you "dirkclod" for taking the time to post them - we need more good drone vids like these and likely will start seeing more n more of them.

LOL - great choice of music for the IR video "Cops" - thanks again.

Reactions: dirkclod
My buddy did them but he is a nonposting member here .
Taught em everything he knows :cool:

LOL - I am sure you did, wouldn't even question that. Well tell him he did a great job!
I will . There's several of us that they call to look for stuff mostly but this guy was gonna kill his whole family with a skinning knife . Drunk makes you stupid .
Matt has been really a big hand in getting our SARS team together and a really nice guy . He has the 107 .

Well done. Positive stories like that need to go national to give the public a better feel for drones in general. Thanks for sharing [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
They do need to be more shown but ya know how that is . This was local and we don't have much news :)

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Matt has been really a big hand in getting our SARS team together and a really nice guy

Oh wow so you are involved in search and rescue down there and you boys are using UAV's for same along with whatever else you are using. Interesting and good for you "tip of the hat" for all SARS teams!

I apologize for the off topic here - but I'm curious did you ever hear of the SARS Sealegs Boats (amphibious boats)?

Reactions: dirkclod
Maybe the local station can forward it to the big boy stations. Can't hurt to suggest it to them.......worth a shot.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I think they might but who knows . They air my weather shots a lot but like I said we are just a small place compared to others .
But hey...Elvis was born about 30 miles from here ;)

- but I'm curious did you ever hear of the SARS Sealegs Boats (amphibious boats)?
Good lord man all we have are special flat bottoms here :)
Those are nice !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl