Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Choppy videos

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by hopson2, Jul 30, 2015.

1. hopson2

I've had many phantom 3 pro now for about a month. I notice that on Monday I started to have a big delay with the video transmitting properly. The video is pixelated. I thought maybe it was just some interference and when I got home and took the SD card out and watched it back on the computer it recorded that way too. I have been using this thing almost everyday and haven't had any issues up until now. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. happydays

Might not be a help, but have you formatted the card in the phantom? Or tried a different card? Is this happening all the time now, or is it a one-off?

3. RoyVa

I would go back and verify my settings and may have to lower the frame rate a little. See if it still gets choppy then.

4. duse500

What monitor do you have ? Was it a hot day?Was the monitor hot

5. bobmyers

Heat causes a lot of issues, processing speed contributes, playing if back has to be done on a computer with a good video card and a fast processor.
    You may be recording good video that has issues while viewing it on the tablet when recording and then playing it back on a computer that wont handle the captured video albeit may be a good recording.

What device are you using on your controller? What are the computer specs that you are viewing the video.with.?

6. Topron44

Sound like your mobile device is overheating.

7. RoyVa

Also check the amount of free memory. If it get below 3 gigs with video it can act up also.