Choosing the best FPV Glasses for a Phantom3 4K

Reaction score
I have purchased 2 pair of glasses for my craft and I still can't get them to work. I keep buying the wrong kind, although I an assured by the seller they are compatible. I guess I am showing my ignorance here, but the user manuals are good enough for an outhouse, but nothing more. I need advice.

Do you have the HDMI output in your RC and the hdmi output option must be on in GO.
I had to re-install the RC firmware after I had installed the hdmi card in my RC in order to get mine to work.(P4)

Do you have the HDMI output in your RC and the hdmi output option must be on in GO.
It's not compatible with the P34K.

It's not compatible with the P34K.
Ouch, So would his only option would be to get a tablet with a hdmi output, The choices are slim in a tablet that preforms ,nvidia for android? and in apple you need the connection to the RC so you can't use the adapter.

would his only option would be to get a tablet with a hdmi output, The choices are slim in a tablet that preforms ,nvidia for android?
That's possible. Other options would be to use VR goggles or upgrade to the P3P (or a Phantom 4).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj