chinese words when saving Editor video to iPhone...

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

When exporting a video, and when it's 100% loaded, I get a Chinese message (see attachment). Anyone has had this before?

I don't know any Chinese... but I think it's weird :)

Attachments

• fout.png
    fout.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 384
Hi everyone,

When exporting a video, and when it's 100% loaded, I get a Chinese message (see attachment). Anyone has had this before?

I don't know any Chinese... but I think it's weird :)
Google translate said it is something along the lines of:

Video Output Failed
Please try to re-export after converting the original clip in the gallery.
OK

Of course, you always need to take google translate with a grain of salt but we have seen people post questions about a similar prompt when it shows in English. No clue why you see it in Chinese. I dont think many people use the editor, but hopefully someone will have more of an idea.

Standard - Video Output failed

GO Editor not working!! (Won't finish outputing videos)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Google translate said it is something along the lines of:

Video Output Failed
Please try to re-export after converting the original clip in the gallery.
OK

Of course, you always need to take google translate with a grain of salt but we have seen people post questions about a similar prompt when it shows in English. No clue why you see it in Chinese. I dont think many people use the editor, but hopefully someone will have more of an idea.

Standard - Video Output failed

GO Editor not working!! (Won't finish outputing videos)
Hi Oso,

Thank you so much for your help. Any recommends on other ways to edit (because not many people use the DJI Editor?) :)

Huh. My google translate said "help, I'm a prisoner in a DJI factory".
When I clicked on translate, I was hoping it came back with, "All your base are belong to us."

Hi Oso,

Thank you so much for your help. Any recommends on other ways to edit (because not many people use the DJI Editor?) :)
The question about a good editor comes up frequently. I think this was the lastest, so maybe start there for a few ideas. Cheers!

Professional - Video Editing

Reactions: JoBe
Hi Oso,

I think that most people don't use the editor because the downloaded video on your phone or tab is such low quality that it's not worth taking the time to edit. Just my two cents though. To each their own for sure.

When I clicked on translate, I was hoping it came back with, "All your base are belong to us."
Ha! Classic. I haven't heard that one in a while, but it sure brings back memories. Good stuff Oso!

Of course you do realize that was a Japanese to English translation?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan