chinese gimbal

You should be able to reverse the pitch control using the Phantom Assistant software.
You could probably also reverse it with the BGC software.

If you press the button once, it will perform the Accelerometer. Twice for Gyro.

This is the default setting on the SimpleBGC.

Hardware Button

Menu on the SimpleBGC GUI. (Service Tab)

Just to end this might as well share what I learned ..

1. you can fix the lean in some cases by pushing the button on the board once waiting for the Gimbal to go limp holding it in place for a few seconds it will restart and now be in the place it was held.

2. Pitch... i could not fix the pitch so i had to install the simple GUI and the driver both. Had to turn off permissions in my Mac to allow it to install. Once on I was able to play with the pitch numbers and set the min and max under RC settings. now my Gimble runs the way its supposed to. except now i have some gello

I am going to get some double sided tape reset the board and do a full calibration which I think might get rid of the movement .. i hope !

Glad to hear that you have manage to get the SimpleBGC working in your mac and resolve the gimbal issue.

As for the jello problem, try to install a gel pad between the bottom of the battery compartment and the camera bracket.

It act as a dampener on top of the anti vibration stub.

David2676 said:
In my search to fix my gimbal i ran across a video ended up talking to the person who made the video he then made a video to help those of us using Mac computers ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vzicbqa6dY

really nice video please share explains a lot !

Nice tutorial for mac setup. btw, it is not necessary to install both USB driver. chose either FTDI or SiLab.
FTDI driver will not work on SiLab chip and vice versa SiLab driver will not work on FTDI chip.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20