Chinese firm DJI leads new 'drone age'

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Went to a drone store at the mall at Power and 60. Didn't see any DJI in there but alot of cheap quad stuff.

There is a Drones Plus store next to Target in the Chandler area. Saw lots of DJI drones in this store and a very large drone that is about 3 foot long. It was closed but I need to check that place out sometime. This is my first quad copter but not my last. Now I want smaller and larger aircraft.

Last edited:
The only bad thing about this headline is that we might see a lot more of them coming....in many different fronts. There was a time when the most advance technology out of China was a firecracker.....and the USA was the manufacturing epicenter of the galaxy.

Change is not always a good thing....depending on your perspective.

Don't laugh, but there are some who forecast China will dominate the global auto manufacturing industry in 20 years (or less)...and military technology in 40.

Then again "some" forecasted the end of the world how many dozen times now?

Went to a drone store at the mall at Power and 60. Didn't see any DJI in there but alot of cheap quad stuff.

There is a Drones Plus store next to Target in the Chandler area. Saw lots of DJI drones in this store and a very large drone that is about 3 foot long. It was closed but I need to check that place out something. This is my first quad copter but not my last. Now I want smaller and larger aircraft.
Check out Frys at Baseline & I-10, they have DJI, 3DR, Yuneec and many others. Be aware, they have a no return policy on drones.

.................. Be aware, they have a no return policy on drones.
I can understand that! I don't know how long DJI can keep replacing drones that the customer takes out and crashes. I guess their software can spot anything that's their fault from the flight data, but I do bet that they get a LOT of requests that are not the craft's fault at all.

I can understand that! I don't know how long DJI can keep replacing drones that the customer takes out and crashes. I guess their software can spot anything that's their fault from the flight data, but I do bet that they get a LOT of requests that are not the craft's fault at all.
Nothing new there... P2 owners did it before them and P4 owners will do it in the future. I would guess they have a set of allowed reasons that they will cover determined by the flight logs, the rest can suck the 50% off egg.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj