Chinese/English

Reaction score
I will never understand why companies in China do not hire at least one person the KNOWS both languages and have them write the manuals. Have fun with these passages:

Front panel and rear panel

• The key function specification in the front panel and the interface specification in the real panel are in the specification.
    :eek:

• Insure the connection stable and credible

The signal and shield lines should be firm and connected credible which avoid false and joint welding and oxidation.

You no like our engrish?

really missing my blank stare emoticon...

You no like our engrish?

Hey CarlJ,
You finally got up to as many likes as Dirk had when you started the like thread... :p

I bet if you asked nicely, you could get Dirk to lend you his Big Bird with the Blank Stare. ha ha

I will never understand why companies in China do not hire at least one person the KNOWS both languages and have them write the manuals. Have fun with these passages:

• The key function specification in the front panel and the interface specification in the real panel are in the specification.

The signal and shield lines should be firm and connected credible which avoid false and joint welding and oxidation.
I think you should be translating those Happy.

And would you find us some more. Those are good.

Maybe you can figure out what type of power that is?
Must be a new version of electricity.

isolation
Homo-polarity interface 1000VAC 1minute

Inhomo-polarity interface 1000VAC 1 minute

Interface and winding 1000VAC 1 minute

Surge voltage Homo-polarity interface 1500VAC (10×160us)

Turn-on time 3ms max

Turn-off time 3ms max

longevity mechanical 50×106 MIN(3Hz)

electric

200×103 MIN (0.5Hz)

Now I know why all the LED drivers I get from over there are Bi-Polar.

You no like our engrish?

blank stare.png
Hey Carl...check dis out ;)
shake_that_animated_avatar_100x100_24487.gif

Dunno... Looks like proper Chinglish to me...

-slinger

:confused:

(Note to Jacob... BUY THE EXTENDED EMOTICON MODULE....) :D:D:D

This one is totally understandable.........:eek:

Attachments

• China-Eng.jpg
    China-Eng.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: IflyinWY
.....Another company that has item "in stock" and "ships in 48 hours." 10 days later all I have is a tracking number that they state the next day is incorrect. Company is about as good as their manual. Oh, well, if item is OK, the price was good.

Maybe the ship is frozen in a lake somewhere near you. :eek:

Maybe the ship is frozen in a lake somewhere near you. :eek:
Ship. No. This item is coming DHL. The wrong tracking number I was given, I checked it out and it left Hong Kong and was in Germany in two days. Mine should not take more than three.....

I found another good one.......

"Users can export the log info and the configure file from device to connected flash stick, and also can import related configure file from flash stick to settings, which greatly bring convenience to the customers."

Reactions: dirkclod
I found another good one.......

"Users can export the log info and the configure file from device to connected flash stick, and also can import related configure file from flash stick to settings, which greatly bring convenience to the customers."

Freaking amazing... Ya know Happy, those could be High School Graduates from right here in the states. Sad but true.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl