chinese brushless gimbal ????

Reaction score
Hey guys, Well today was a pretty good day. I got my P1 all set up using the NazaM software, and everything works beautifully. Also, my Chinese brushless gimbal arrive in the mail as well. Installation and wiring was a BREEZE using some youtube videos. The gimbal performs it's stabilization beautifully. This is where my questions come in however. I also opened the P1 shell up and connected the two wires to control pitch (F2) and roll (F1) I followed another Youtube video where you go into the NazaM software again, and set it up, so the pitch moves it down and back up. However, every time I try my pitch lever on the remote, the Pitch makes the camera move UP, pointing the lens to the underbelly of the P1. I tried "Norm" and "REV" modes on F2 as well, and it still only pitches UP, and not down towards the ground.

Any help on this one would be great.

Dan

Hey guys, Well today was a pretty good day. I got my P1 all set up using the NazaM software, and everything works beautifully. Also, my Chinese brushless gimbal arrive in the mail as well. Installation and wiring was a BREEZE using some youtube videos. The gimbal performs it's stabilization beautifully. This is where my questions come in however. I also opened the P1 shell up and connected the two wires to control pitch (F2) and roll (F1) I followed another Youtube video where you go into the NazaM software again, and set it up, so the pitch moves it down and back up. However, every time I try my pitch lever on the remote, the Pitch makes the camera move UP, pointing the lens to the underbelly of the P1. I tried "Norm" and "REV" modes on F2 as well, and it still only pitches UP, and not down towards the ground.

Any help on this one would be great.

Dan

If the gimbal is based on Alexmos controller or SimpleBGC 8 bit controller, you have to set the min and max angle limits, corresponding to the min and max values from F2:you can use negative numbers or Max < Min in order to reverse your movement direction.These settings must be done in the Graphic Interface(GUI) corresponding to the software installed in your gimbal controller.
Another reason of the movement opposite to what you need is the mounting direction of the gimbal IMU sensor.
You can reverse the sensing by setting the "Axis Top" parameter in the gimbal software from Z to -Z or viceversa.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl