China gimbal no tilt after crash

Reaction score
Had a hard landing and now tilt doesn't work on my china gimbal. Also big yellow alone wire coming out of the bottom of my phantom. Can't remember if it was attached to anything or maybe just antenna. HELP!!

Can you please post pics? The yellow wire hooks to naza and is your pitch control wire! Thanks

J Dot

That would explain I guess. I can't see where I was attached to the gimbal though.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443011469.963592.jpg

Btw is works fine in flight side to side and up and down. I just can't use the control on my app to adjust tilt up and down. I assume "pitch" is same as "tilt" up and down

I have the same problem, adding that i cant see the % of the battery or the GPS satelites ( GPS but it works) in the app vision
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443056287.685943.jpg

I finally figured out the yellow wire is my tilt control wire coming off the F2 on the naza. It is supposed to be soldered into the A0 port on the board so I'm going to have to re-solder it should be good to go. It tore out when I had a hard landing and knocked the camera gear off.

I have batt % and gps and tilt option. It just didn't work. Going to solder it tonight and shout be back to good.

How do I make sure my camera is recording with no wifi connection? Im flying manual and keep the drone in sight.

New problem with gimble. Left and right fine but up and down just jerks like it is hitting something but it's not. Does it both up and down. Any ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub