Chimpanzee attacks quadcopter

quite a resourceful guy right there!
took a close look and said,
"i'll wait for the P4"
LOL

That dar hairy thing done broke my flying mochine. Smiley crying.jpg

Don't mess with chimps, one of the most dangerous wild animals! A friend of mine, a zookeeper used to say, if you are attacked by a lion it will kill you, if you are attacked by a chimp you will wish it had.
3 times stronger than a human they will literally pull your face off, bit off your genitals, kneecaps and fingers. if you have a strong stomach Google up "chimp attacks man"....

Don't mess with chimps, one of the most dangerous wild animals! A friend of mine, a zookeeper used to say, if you are attacked by a lion it will kill you, if you are attacked by a chimp you will wish it had.
3 times stronger than a human they will literally pull your face off, bit off your genitals, kneecaps and fingers. if you have a strong stomach Google up "chimp attacks man"....
Ya ! Hadn't been that long ago a lady here in the states got attacked by one and it got her face ! And it was someone's pet o_O

Excuse me everyone have you not seen rise of the planet of the apes....this video proves their time is coming

Reactions: dirkclod
Excuse me everyone have you not seen rise of the planet of the apes....this video proves their time is coming
o_O ya think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20