Chicago area?

I'm in Des Plaines. I fly my rc airplanes at Busse woods, never flown a phantom there as I recently got mine. Weather sucks at the moment, so I haven't flown it yet. Let me know if anyone wants to me up and fly once it warms up a bit 32F and up.

Cary here.
I spot 6 of us that are pretty close.. Wauconda, Des Plaines, Dundee, Elgin, Fox Lake, Vernon Hills, Woodstock, and Crystal Lake. Perhaps we could get together and learn from each other?

I have only had 1-2 short flights since I got my P3S in December. Then the weather/temp went snarky. Parked it, and doing upgrades since end of December. The urge to fly is KILLING me.

Cary here.
I spot 6 of us that are pretty close.. Wauconda, Des Plaines, Dundee, Elgin, Fox Lake, Vernon Hills, Woodstock, and Crystal Lake. Perhaps we could get together and learn from each other?

I have only had 1-2 short flights since I got my P3S in December. Then the weather/temp went snarky. Parked it, and doing upgrades since end of December. The urge to fly is KILLING me.

Hey Cary, I have 3 flights thus far and I got it around the same time you did. We're expecting 40 degree temps this weekend. A get together with other phantom pilots would be great!

Hi Im in Chicago I have a P3P and Im FAA registered.
[email protected]
Here is some of my stuff :

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That is some nice footage!
I'm in Hyde park not as scenic as some of you but would be down for a drive if you've got a nice view! Have the P3P my 5th quad/hex and 12th RC flyer...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj