Chicago area?

Reaction score
Any Phantom pilots in Chicagoland? I might have some gigs lined up in the coming months.

Naperville, West of Chicago - Phantom 2 Vision Plus

I just joined; and, apparently, due to a lack of posts, I can't send private messages to anyone close to me.
I live in the western suburbs, Naperville area. I don't know anyone with a Phantom II Vision; but, I'm about ready to pop for one. The other side of me says this is really stupid without seeing one first. Does anyone in the suburbs plan on doing a flight that I could watch?

OldIron said:
I just joined; and, apparently, due to a lack of posts, I can't send private messages to anyone close to me.
I live in the western suburbs, Naperville area. I don't know anyone with a Phantom II Vision; but, I'm about ready to pop for one. The other side of me says this is really stupid without seeing one first. Does anyone in the suburbs plan on doing a flight that I could watch?
Sure. I live in Naperville. Tried to PM you but no go. If your interested email me: [email protected]

Just bought FC40, will receive it tomorrow ( Tuesday 7/7) Located in Chicago Downtown - River North, I also have lots of other quads, AR Drone, Hubsan X4s etc, and fly mostly on open fields left after Cabrini green projects.... Hit me up if you want to go flying :)

peterek said:
Just bought FC40, will receive it tomorrow ( Tuesday 7/7) Located in Chicago Downtown - River North, I also have lots of other quads, AR Drone, Hubsan X4s etc, and fly mostly on open fields left after Cabrini green projects.... Hit me up if you want to go flying :)
We should meet up. We live in downtown. I fly the phantom 2 vision plus

I'm Downtown, Gold Coast. I've met lots of owners and new like me. I fly mostly out of North Ave Beach and Lincoln Park, but have taken it to Mill Park as well.

We should do meetup! I was flying by lincoln park zoo/park yesterday, what phantom do you have?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr