Chewed up propellers

DownunderPhantom said:
Off topic but has anyone noticed that if you hold the throttle stick down for a few seconds then whist still holding it down perform CSC and the motors power down without the short burst of power, no tip overs, no nothing, just a smooth power down..

This has been discussed elsewhere and is totally unnecessary. Pulling down the throttle and holding it down is a simple and effective shutdown. The only command your putting in is throttle down. I do it all the time and have never seen any movement or burst of power. Never resulted in a tip over.
If you do the CSC correctly it is also effective - but if you get it wrong your setting yourself up for a tip over. Basically with the CSC your putting in throttle down, yaw right, pitch backwards, and roll left.

missing part of prop = imbalance and more heat on motors ..........I know I shouldn't but the store with a A Z M N in the name has the white blades 2 for 15 free shipping US and the grey e300 Props (I like more no reason, and yes paired with white) $16 free shipping US and the hobby shop here in town 17 a pair (I only afford two)........... come on if we are 1300 into it, $16 more isn't poo! Also I use magic eraser pad and water to clean like new! I got swept tips, some up, some down and now they're back up (gps crash solved) .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.