Chesapeake Lighthouse shoot

Reaction score
I am planing on shooting a video with some of the amazing lighthouses of the Chesapeake Bay over the Spring.

Anyone interested in going along?

We will go by car, use my Passagemaker Dinghy, RIB or our TylerCaft 46.5 for the shoots and various combinations.

Here is the shot list;

Sandy Point Lighthouse
Bloody Point Lighthouse
Baltimore Lighthouse
7 Foot Knoll ( both the on land museum and the new automated thing in the water ) Lighthouse
Craighill Channel Upper Lighthouse
Craighill Channel Lower Lighthouse
Sharps Island

Thomas Point is a no go in the air as it is in the 30NM from the Reichstag.
Pooles Island is a NFZ due to Aberdeen and Edgewood Arsenal for the US Military though they are super nice and may allow us to fly if asked.

My plan is to start shooting early April and wrap up by early May.

Anyone going agrees to share all footage and give all involved credit.

This is non-pro and all about fun and experience.

Hi,

I'm working on some details. Once the waters warm a bit more I will set up a meeting some place in the Annapolis area and post more.

Right now I am busy getting the dinghy painted and preparing the boat for launch early April. Which brings to mind, the plan is to start shooting mid-late April.

I would love to join you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am working on a schedule next week. The big boat hit the water last Tuesday and we brought her to her new marina last Saturday. We passed - Bloody Point, Thomas Point, Sandy Point, Baltimore Light, 7 Foot Knoll fixture.

I'll update next week when I get the schedule, thinking Thomas Point by RIB in two weeks. We will shoot 7 Foot, Baltimore next from the Tylercraft on a Wednesday.

Did you guys ever do this? If so, would love to see the video or blog about it! I did some Kite Aerial near there, but weather and wind were too difficult. Cheers, JB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik