Checking capacity of Lipo Batteries?

Reaction score
I have some rechargeable AA batteries at home and I have a machine that I put them in that cycles them and tells me how much capacity they can deliver. Is there such a machine or technique for lipo batteries? I know chargers can tell you how many mAh were put into the battery, but without knowing what was left remaining before I started the charge I find the information less than useful. Any ideas? I have 6 batteries in front of me and really don't know what ones might possibly be bad.

A Hyperion EOS Sentry tells you the voltage & capacity in each individual cell. About $30.00.

Yup most aftermarket chargers for RC tell you mah input while charging...

Idahomojo said:
I have some rechargeable AA batteries at home and I have a machine that I put them in that cycles them and tells me how much capacity they can deliver. Is there such a machine or technique for lipo batteries? I know chargers can tell you how many mAh were put into the battery, but without knowing what was left remaining before I started the charge I find the information less than useful. Any ideas? I have 6 batteries in front of me and really don't know what ones might possibly be bad.
I keep one of these doohickeys in my case. Very handy.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HG54UI/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20