Check your packaging when buying DJI products over the counter

Reaction score
Just bought P4 batteries at BestBuy. On the way out, saw some black (which are actually gray) P4 props that were laying on a shelf and decided to purchase them. Got home opened the box and immediately things weren't right. The inner packaging was ripped open and saw one of the prop tips had been damaged. After further inspection, all the tips were damaged and the plastic was missing over the prop hub.

Attachments

• bad props.jpg
    bad props.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 448
Yep, looks limebsomebody crashed these and BB failed to check them before putting back on shelf.

Just bought P4 batteries at BestBuy. On the way out, saw some black (which are actually gray) P4 props that were laying on a shelf and decided to purchase them. Got home opened the box and immediately things weren't right. The inner packaging was ripped open and saw one of the prop tips had been damaged. After further inspection, all the tips were damaged and the plastic was missing over the prop hub.

And you probably paid retail for open box which is against the law.

I don't know if there are laws against such things but it is a good idea to check packaging on most everything these days before buying it.

I hate people who buy something, take out a small part and then return it with either the one they broke the first time or without it at all.

I remember back in the day when my tranny went out in my mustang, one day mustang rental floor jack and a few friends and presto new tranny. Mustang rental - 78$ vs new tranny 2000$. I saved a ton.

Sent from my Satellite Phone using PhantomPilots

I remember back in the day when my tranny went out in my mustang, one day mustang rental floor jack and a few friends and presto new tranny. Mustang rental - 78$ vs new tranny 2000$. I saved a ton.

The next yarn will be about how the rental company didn't notice and charge you $8000 for bringing back a messed up car.

I don't know if there are laws against such things but it is a good idea to check packaging on most everything these days before buying it.

I hate people who buy something, take out a small part and then return it with either the one they broke the first time or without it at all.

Now that happens a lot at Home Depot and they put back on the shelf and sell for retail.

In UK, tranny is another word for transvestite. I had to read that a few times.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

And you probably paid retail for open box which is against the law.
Took them back and ended up getting a refund. Ordered a new set online yesterday and was available for pickup today..... Fresh, unopen packages.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie