Check space on SD card?

Reaction score
How can I check avaiable(free) space on DJI phantom 4 via DJI Go app? For example if I'm on trip without computer and recording a lot of videos I want to know how much can I record before replacement with new SD card.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

When in video mode, you'll see the number of minutes remaining at the top, right in DJI GO.

497777-dji-phantom-4-app.jpg

if you are in picture mode it tells you near the top right of the screen how many more photos you can take, and the same if you are in video mode, it'll indicate how much more recording time you have.

Oohh thank you, what happens if it's full? Do you get "full screen" warning or anything else? Is it possible to overwrite old videos?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How can I check avaiable(free) space on DJI phantom 4 via DJI Go app? For example if I'm on trip without computer and recording a lot of videos I want to know how much can I record before replacement with new SD card.

Two ways ... you are looking at around 0.5 GB per minute if you are shooting 4K video .. calculate in your head
Or .. look at the detail in the camera data line in the app which shows how much recording time is left (33:18 in this example)
497780-dji-phantom-4-tapfly.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl